It’s time to get your health on track and start feeling your best! Don’t worry, improving your health doesn’t have to be a chore. Here are some tips to help you get started by making small changes to your daily routine. For example, try taking the stairs instead of the elevator, or swap out that sugary soda for a refreshing glass of water. Little changes can add up to big results!
What should I do to improve my health?
- Get moving! Exercise is great for both your physical and mental health. If you’re not a fan of the gym, try finding a fun and engaging way to stay active. Maybe you love dancing, hiking, or even playing video games that encourage movement. The key is to find something that you enjoy so you’ll stick with it.
- Focus on eating nutritious foods that give you the energy and nutrients your body needs. You don’t have to become a gourmet chef overnight, but try adding more fruits, veggies, and lean proteins to your meals. And don’t forget to treat yourself every once in a while!
- Get plenty of rest. Sleep is essential for a healthy body and mind, so make sure you’re getting enough. Try to establish a regular sleep schedule and create a relaxing bedtime routine to help you wind down.
Lastly, remember that improving your health is a journey, not a destination. There will be ups and downs along the way, but don’t give up! Celebrate your successes and keep pushing yourself to be the best version of yourself.
Try for next 1–2 months and see difference in your body internally. This is best and natural detox.
# Exercise 5–6 times a week. Sweat in a workout session for at least 1 hour daily.
# Flexing and stretching between office hours is beneficial if you have sitting job.
# Wakeup early on weekends instead of sleeping for late hours. Feel fresh, go to park, sea, lake side or any pleasant, peaceful place. Spend couple of hours of your morning there.
# Laugh with friends, family and kids. Keep smile on your face its a best practice to stay happy and healthy.
# Eat when you really feel hungry. Don’t crash your stomach with extra load. When you’re full then its mean there is not any need to feed yourself.
Health Improvement Ideas:
# Sleep at least 6–8 hour per day. It will reboot your system.
# Replace 1 time Coffee /tea with green tea if you take tea more than 2 time.
# Avoid oily snacks you can take once in a week but moderately.
# Drink upto 1ltr warm water after waking up in morning and add 1 lemon/ 2 tablespoon of Apple Vinegar. # Drink 15–20 glass of water daily. It will prevent body from dehydration. Try to drink water always at room temperature not very cold/icy water. # Start meditation — not very complex meditation practices. Just sit down on floor relax yourself close your eyes and focus on your breathing. Trust me you will feel good. If you have time on weekends then start from this week onwards.
# Party on weekends is general eat and drink moderately. Because there will be Saturday Sunday again in next weekend.
# Avoid vehicle for 1–2 km travel, use cycle or go by foot.
# Include more raw veggies as salad in your meals specially in dinner and breakfast and use curd in lunch. It will help you for a great digestion and control on portion size you eat. Try to eat 30% salad and rest food. Then increase it upto 50–60%.
# Keep fasting once in a week for 12–16 hours. Do not take tea/coffee during fasting. You can still choose healthy option like coconut water, plain water and green tea. You can choose fasting window like this — everyday we take dinner around 9–10 pm and mostly average on fast for 10–12 hours we can extend it to next 4–5 hours. Suppose if you have your dinner at 9:00pm then skip any kind of food for next day till 12:00–1:00 PM and proceed with lunch meal, don’t overeat.
- Stop consuming artificial sugar. Change to Honey.
- Add a little spoon of Turmeric to warm water and drink it daily to have a healthy shine on your face.
- Make a monthly diet plan with the help of a nutritionist. Plan weekly menus and include healthy options.
- Purchase an expensive, high-quality mattress and pillow. Sleep quality has a significant impact on overall health.
- As much as possible, stay out of the air conditioning. In the long term, air conditioners are usually bad for the health.
- Forget about stairlifts.
- To reduce stress and enhance grey matter concentration in the brain, switch from coffee and tea to organic green tea. Meditate for 10 minutes daily.
- 5 days a week, go to the gym.
- To meet your body’s calcium requirements, drink around 1/2 liter of milk per day.
- Saturdays should be reserved for running, cycling, and cardio workouts.
- On Sundays, try an activity like competitive swimming, tennis, or badminton to increase your flexibility and endurance.
- Every morning, eat Amla with a handful of soaked almonds and walnuts